Tuesday 6 March 2007

Sleep Deprivation From Over Thinking!



I think this whole website construction business has finally hit me and hit me hard. My mind was reeling last night with the possibilities and ideas for my site. Sleep this day has passed me by.
And during this deprivation I of course trawled the net. I've discovered this website from Sonic Manipulator and Artist, Andrew Liles whom I had the great pleasure in meeting after he performed with Nurse With Wound on Saturday night.
I took one look at his front page and I felt good. It's basically the same page structure as I want for my website and also, thanks to great imagination, the site is beautiful in all it's Victorian splendour. Navigation is easy and the whole site is a pleasure to discover.

Now to get on with my own work.......

No comments: