Saturday 24 February 2007

Dead Cats, Dead Macs.

Good Lord! Could it get any worse?
My mac died a few days ago, died beyond retrieval. I've spent the last 3 days resetting over and over again. I've finally got it up and running again but I've lost everything that I had.
So, whilst rummaging around the net to renew my fabulous icon collection I stumbled on this website, Shapeshifter which changes the look of your mac. I've downloaded it and I've been playing and it's a good idea. You get 15 days to play before you have to fork out £20.00 or whatever to pay for it and that's good as I can't seem to find a suitable application that actually looks good!
Still plummeting the net for forgotten links etc. I found this wonderful site where the chap puts souviners into perspective. Quite amusing, a lot of misses but the hits are damn fine.
Still working on my upcoming website which is due very, very soon. Now that I've got most of my applications back apart from photoshop (goddamnit) I can now start getting it done.
Keep posted!
Le Ghoul. xx

No comments: