Sunday 25 February 2007

The Loss Of Intelligence?


This is just the pits.
I've lost everything (computer death) and you don't realise how much you've actually lost until you need it. I've lost all of my bookmarks (I've yet to get used to Delicious) and so trying to find suitable sites to show off for my mock up of my web page leaves me to make a last minute dash to see what I can find. Bah, humbug!
Still, I've done a couple of rough sketches of what I'd like to achieve. Simple is simple but hey, that's why I'm at school!
I've done the sketches for the page layout and the site structure, showing how all six pages are able to link together.
I plan on using icons for the home page to guide you where you wish to go. I'm going to incorporate my learnings from earlier this year and take photo's of objects around my flat and transmogrigfy them into icons. Yummy!
I've lost my copy of Photoshop and I can't load any other copy onto my stupid, damned, useless, dead computer! Lordy, I can't even upload ilife 5, for fucks sake!
If there was a prize for computer assasinations, I would probably win!

No comments: